You are interested in the financial world of tomorrow?
Ginmon is a leading provider of digital wealth management solutions in Germany. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team in Frankfurt.
We are a FinTech and multiple award-winning provider of digital wealth management. Our platform for automated investing with ETFs provides our customers with honest advice and easy access to the capital market, which in the past was only available to the wealthy with assets of several million euros.
The stage is set for growth and our international team, consisting of financial economists, tech enthusiasts and startup pioneers, with broad backgrounds and years of experience, are all united behind our mission: to achieve our clients‘ financial goals and financial future in an efficient, timely and scientifically sound way that was not possible for you before.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for continuous improvement of the tools, standards, and processes we need to develop, build, and run our product.
- You take responsibility for the DevOps process and development methods and develop novel ideas, realization, testing and assessment of cloud-based solutions.
- Monitor and report the state of applications and services on the runtime environment
- Support the team in provisioning and setting up relevant cloud infrastructure and cloud services
- Propose architectural design and technology decision
- Last but not least, you contribute to digital wealth management software written in Java on AWS Lambda.
- Completed studies in the IT environment or a comparable qualification.
- Experience in developing and operating AWS Cloud Environments, Jenkins CI/CD pipelines, GitHub actions for Java software projects.
- You quickly find your way around in project teams, as you are well organized and appreciate interdisciplinary work
- Very good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken (German is not a must, but an advantage)
- We have flat hierarchies, and you will have the opportunity to put your suggestions directly into practice
- Working with us is fun, we are easy-going, good-humoured and successful in our work
- You want to work for an employer with a market-leading product and real customer value
- You enjoy a relaxed working atmosphere with free drinks, snacks and reliable team events
- We not only offer special employee conditions, but also a whole range of attractive benefits