Intern Venture Development (m/f/d)
Ginmon Head Office – Frankfurt am Main
You are ambitious and looking for a new challenge?
Ginmon is a Fintech startup aiming to revolutionize the way we invest our money. Our vision is to empower our customers to live a worry-free life by creating financial independence for everyone. A safe, convenient and profitable solution based on leading technology made in Germany.
Our team has a broad background of banking, economics, software development and marketing. We are an open-minded, multicultural and passionate team dedicated to re-think financial services. For our headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, starting immediately, we are looking for an Intern Venture Development (m/f/d).
What will you do?
- Support in the daily planning and implementation of strategic and operational projects for the further development and marketing of our technology platform
- Create analyses to optimize our marketing strategies and develop creative ideas in the management of our social media channels
- Preparation of market and competition analyses and derivation of strategies for the development of new market segments
- Support in the ongoing process optimization as well as the implementation of new regulations, which affects us as a licensed financial service provider in accordance with Section 32 of the KWG
What are we looking for?
- You are completing a degree in economics or business (at least 3rd semester)
- You have strong analytical skills, a high affinity for finance, the latest tech trends and a passion for innovative products
- You have the ability to inspire and convince others for something
- You are distinguished by high self-reliance, initiative and a pronounced hands-on mentality
- Fluent knowledge of the German and English languages complete your profile for our international team
- First experience in the start-up environment, finance, business/venture development, investment banking or consulting is a plus
- (Basic) Knowledge of HTML, WordPress or Adobe CC is a plus
- You want to take responsibility and thrive in a startup atmosphere
- You share our passion for best practices, innovation, and delivering high-performance products with other people
- You want to become part of a smart, innovative and fun loving team
- You are looking for a full-time permanent contract with the unique opportunity to own company shares
- You want to work in small and dynamic teams, where you can quickly take on responsibility and enjoy rapid advancement possibilities
Please apply via email at email@example.com.
If you have any questions please contact
Matthias Schmitt, +49 69 15322 7340
Ginmon GmbH, Mainzer Landstraße 33a, 60329 Frankfurt
We are looking forward to meeting you!